Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Marc Jacobs swansong collection for SS 2014 should warm us up.




'This collection is dedicated to the women who inspire me and to the showgirl in all of us' stated Marc This This collection is dedicated to the women who inspire me and to the showgirl in all of us' stated Marc Jacobs of his swansong show for French luxury. 

All though it does not appear to be a SS 2014 collection with little color, the craftmanship of the clothing is what Louis Vuitton does best. Boyfriend jeans cuffed with flat army boots topped with a delicate mesh and leather top is perfect in my book. 
'When I look around Paris it isn't the depth of the city that takes my breath away, it's the ornamentation that dazzles,' Jacobs continued
 'It is not about thinking, it is about feeling... I take pleasure from things for exactly what they are, revelling in the pure adornment of beauty for beauty's sake,' Jacobs concluded. 'Connecting with something on a superficial level is as honest as connecting with it on an intellectual level.'











No comments:

Post a Comment